Hello world. I told you I would fall off the face of the earth this weekend. Christmas is my favorite holiday. I don’t get as many gift as I give now, but that’s ok. I love seeing my children’s faces on Christmas morning. My brother-in-law came up from Hastings(about an 6 hour drive south from us) and spent the weekend up here. And One of the greatest presents was my new niece that was born at 3:50 AM on Dec 28th. It has been a great year this year.
So did you do your monthly video yet?
Yes I did my new video and I do have a couple of observations:
- It is much easier to talk when you have something to talk about. This is pretty much the same observation as last time. Thanks to a few commenters in my last post, I had some questions that I could answer. It made talking so much easier knowing beforehand what I wanted to talk about.
- I have improved in being less afraid. I think I actually made more mistakes this time than last, yet I feel this was a better video in one big thing. I was less afraid to show my mistakes. I know I am still horrible at spanish, but the fact that I am less afraid to show it is a big step to improving my spanish.
- Maximize your time, ALWAYS. I made this video in the car while waiting for my wife sushi to be made. These little times are the times that are wasted. I used to think that the time I drove between home and the store wasn’t worth putting on podcasts for. Then I realized that the store was 3.5 minutes away. That 7 minutes there and back. Now that might not be much, but those little minutes of your life add up!
So without further ado…(I think I said that last time)
* I will put the transcript up soon.
- Yin and Yang: An Asian philosophy that will improve your spanish (want2speakspanish.wordpress.com)
- PspanishX (want2speakspanish.wordpress.com)
- No Dad! I Speak Spanish! (want2speakspanish.wordpress.com)